Can you believe that, a little over a year ago, the idea of doing a podcast was just a passing thought? Oh how far we’ve come. There’s been times when we ran way too long, times when the audio quality wasn’t exactly the best and we’ve definitely offended every listener we have at least once. Despite all of this (and Ian’s original misgivings) we recorded 24 episodes of Under The Bridge.
It started off as little more than two, badly recorded, dudes getting drunk over Skype and talking crap about the latest nuggets of wisdom, bestowed upon us by the music industry. Today…it’s still the same, with Skype replaced by Ian’s flat. In all seriousness though, we’ve had some great guests on the show: Ben Marwood, Chris Farren (Fake Problems), Giles Bidder (Great Cynics) and Jeff Clemens (Gamerwok Entertainment), just to name a few. We’ve also crafted a much tighter, well prepared show. Yes, believe it or not a lot of thought goes into each UTB recording.
So, if you enjoy “the podcast that Chris Farren hates most” – hearing the “Frank Turner Minute”, our stories of woe and all our crudest moments – thank you. I just have one question…why? (Leave your responses in the comments). Anyway, here’s to another fantastic year of Under The Bridge. We’ve got some great stuff coming up that we think you’ll be into. For now, why not listen to Episode #24, or maybe you should watch it?
Go on, have a listen:
Or, perhaps you’d like to watch it?
Music – The Falcon – God Don’t Make No Trash -or- Up Your Ass With Broken Glass
- Feed The Monkey, Drown The Worm -or- Goin’ Home
- Look Ma! No Fans! -or- Do You Want Fries With These Songs?
- I’m So Happy I Could Just Cry Myself To Sleep -or- The Routes We Wander
- Building The Perfect Asshole Parade -or- Scratching Off The Fleas
- Huffing The Proverbial Line Off The Proverbial Dong -or- The Blood And The Frog
- Chuck Ragan collaborating with Jon Gaunt, Joe Ginsberg, Todd Beene (Lucero), Frank Turner, Brian Fallon (The Gaslight Anthem) and more on new record.
- Billy Bragg releases ‘Never Buy The Sun’
- Henry Rollins touring the UK in 2012
- Against Me! Talk White Crosses re-release
- Frank Carter leaves The Gallows
- Weezer announce cruise
- Chuck Ragan/Helen Chambers/Sam Russo/Jimmy Islip split coming via Specialist Subject
- Barlow & Ian (and Jon Snodgrass) name Austin Lucas’ new backing band
Where Can We Find You On The Internet?
- Facebook – Harmonica Frank
Moon & Back